Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Napping Alarm Clock


The Napper College Alarm clock is here, affordable and changing the napping game forever. While this can also be used as a regular clock and alarm, the Napper specializes in setting alarms for naps. One can be set by simply pressing one of that top buttons that read 15, 30 or 60. If you want something in between or longer, like 45 minutes or two hours, all you have to do is hit a combination of buttons or hit one button more than once. The regular alarm and napping alarm also work on two different systems, so you can continue to set napping alarms without disrupting your daily wake up time. Like I said before, it's also affordable. You can get it for $14.99 at dormco.com, where they give you the option of adding two different kinds of shelves!

I know that the hassle of setting an alarm keeps me from precious napping minutes, so this may have to be something I invest in. How do you all feel?



7 comments:

  1. I NEED THIS. I NEED THIS SO BAD.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome! Would you like to guest blog it on my blog?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure, thanks! Just let me know when/how/etc. :)

      Delete
    2. Whenever you want to. Just send me what you want to post through my email. mlboring911@gmail.com and I will post it for you.

      Delete
    3. I'll get to you at the end of this week most likely.. finals are a little crazy right now! Lol

      Delete
    4. I completely understand. I've got three today, so it's fine. Good luck on your finals!

      Delete