Monday, February 6, 2012

Strangest Place You've Ever Napped?

Most people would say in school, work or perhaps public transportation. I have them beat!

I had this post on my blog on tumblr and had an interesting response from one of my followers. She said, "I've been homeless for months. Trust me I have you beat." I guess I was wrong about that one...

Anyways, it's for 4 a.m on very cold and rainy summer morning. My friends and I stupidly decided to stay out all night after hanging out and were stuck downtown. We had no idea what we were going to do; all we knew was that we were tired, it was cold and no business opened up for at least another hour. We ended up at The Point and that's where it happened.

For about twenty or so minutes, we all fell asleep in the middle of downtown Pittsburgh. Weird, stupid and dangerous? Yes! But how many people can say they napped there in the rain at 4 a.m.?

So I ask, where's the strangest place you've ever napped?

No comments:

Post a Comment