Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Soothing Napping Music!

Check this out: http://www.napsounds.com/

This site gives you three options: Electronic, Classical and Nature. Given the names, I am sure you can figure out which each of those sounds like but I recommend you check them out for yourself. They're great variations from what I have heard before.

Positive testimonies from Power-Nappers are reported on the site as well. One said,

"...I'm personally a bit amazed how well it was able to take me to different states, bringing me out of sleep in stages. I have not had enough sleep today and any nap I would have attempted would have lasted much longer and left me feeling groggy."

Some say a quiet place gives the best nap, NapSounds obviously thinks otherwise.

How do you feel about listening to music when napping?

No comments:

Post a Comment