Wednesday, January 9, 2013

It has been a while!

Hello? Is anyone still looking at this?

This blog came up in discussion in one of my classes today, so I figured I check up on it. I have not posted in about five or six months but I promise you this is not going away for forever!

Here's a photo that has apparently gone viral lately! It was posted on redditt.com with the caption, "My son and his puppy, friends for life." So adorable.


Look forward to more soon! Hopefully, for your sake, this includes more than cute baby napping pictures. I cannot make any promise, though!

2 comments:

  1. OMG! This picture is so adorable! They both look so peaceful...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who can't smile at these? HappilyNapping posts some really cute pictures that would make anyone say "awe."

    ReplyDelete