Friday, June 15, 2012

100 Posts & new posting schedule!

Thank you all for your readership to this beautiful project! It seems like just yesterday I was just starting this and hitting 100 posts seems unbelievable. I have honestly put a lot of work into this and I'm proud of what it has turned into.

As you can see I didn't post a news story for today. I just started work for the summer so my days are really long and I just wasn't able to get to this. Since all that is happening and I'm happy where the project is, I've decided to post less. Yes, three days a week is already a small amount but I want to enjoy the summer time! For now, I will just be posting when I come across something really interesting. This could be once a month or three times a week.. it all just depends. I will try to not put too much time between posts though.. promise! :)

I hope you all continue to enjoy the information I've provided so far and stick around for great things.

Thank you readers!

Love,

Cherie

No comments:

Post a Comment