Monday, April 23, 2012

Bear with me through finals week!

With all my tests and this horrible weather, this week is going to be pretty hectic.

I won't be posting until next week, where I will begin only posting Monday, Wednesday and Friday. School's about to be out and I'd like to take some time to enjoy that, so I'm cutting back. Don't worry, these cut backs are only coming in quanitity form, not quality; you'll still be getting the great napping information you've always been gettng.

To my fellow students, use the power of napping to help you push through your finals. And remember: short and sweet is a sleeping treat; long and late won't make you feel great.

2 comments:

  1. I wish I could nap today between finals. They are all back to back though, so I'm gonna be brain fried by the time I'm done. Hopefully, I can take a nap then. :) A nap to start summer off right!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sucks! I plan on catching up a lot of napping this summer lol.

    ReplyDelete