Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Why haven't I been doing this all my life? Oh yes, that's right..

I am currently combining an obsession from before I was 10 with one I have acquired in the last five years. I came up with playing outside and napping; and yes, I have only recently become obsessed with napping.

That kind of makes sense in a way. I was always playing outside when I was younger, so I rarely had time for naps except in Kindergarten when they allotted time for that. My neighborhood was filled with kids of my age whom I enjoyed spending all day with. Exploring the woods, dodge ball, riding bikes, trips to the park and hiking it to the local pool; everyone and everything just kept me busy.

Then came this little thing called school. School, having to pay attention and work hard and homework took away my youth. Sadly, it is still haunting me to this day! As you all know, it's a very tiring process. I discovered the beauty of a mid-day nap the first day of classes my freshman year. I haven't looked back since.

Life may be too busy to have fun, but it can never be too busy to nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment