Thursday, March 29, 2012

Drowning in the doubts of a lifeless blog.

Don't get me wrong, I love napping and blogging. I just feel as if sometimes I don't have a voice here. As I go through the blogs of my classmates, I just wonder why I didn't pick a topic I could incorporate more of me in. I know this is a relatively good blog, but I'm bored with it. Finding things to blog about is a pain. Describing them is annoying. I feel like I'm putting on this fake act. I don't know. I plan on giving you the greatest blog I can until the semester is over, but I've decided that it won't continue after that. I might link to a new blog incorporating more of me as a writer, so I hope you all follow my journey. I'm sorry if I bored you with unnecessary details, but I just wanted to explain how I felt about my blog.

Maybe I just need a nap...



1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean. I felt the same way with my blog. I didn't think it was that great because I was just looking for random things and posting about them. I didn't think I had a voice. I wasn't too pleased with my blog. But, I do like your blog. But I think you also need to do what's best for you. If you think you would rather write about something else then change topics. This was a great first effort though. Maybe see how awesome you can get next time?

    ReplyDelete