Thursday, March 1, 2012

Crease Cheek


We've all been through it. Embarrassing marks that show we were just knocked out. But, have you ever took them seriously? Usually within a couple minutes our faces go back to being silky smooth, but some people don't like the ever lasting effects.

Curious to learn more, I did some research. Most of the things that came up were message boards of people complaining. People offer each other sleeping tips and different face cream product suggestions to combat this "very annoying issue." I think it's all a bit ridiculous. I mean, I'm all for have a good-looking face.. but I thought this was just natural. Granted, some people look horrible after sleeping on their face for a long time, but it's not like they're really being hurt. I just never understand why people worry about things like this that aren't deathly.

How do you feel about this? Is the redness and all the marks worth fussing about, or is it no big deal?

No comments:

Post a Comment