Thursday, January 19, 2012

Watch out, here comes a rant... that turns positive at the end.

Okay, take a look at this couch:

This is the couch provided by the University that we are not allowed to replace because of fire-prevention policies. Does it look comfortable to you? No? Exactly. Not to sleep, not to nap, not even to sit on!

I wanted post about this because finding a good nap place is essential in the napping process. My bed here works awesome, but sometimes it gets old and I find myself wanting more than an in-my-bed nap. I just am really peeved about how uncomfortable this couch is. Last year, with not being used to it, the pain was so much worse. Anyone who has ever experienced one of these couches HAS to know what I am talking about.

Fed up with the uncomfortable-ness of our living room, my roommates and I found a solution!

This may look like a regular university bed, but it is not that exactly! After having two out of the five people living here leave, we rearranged some and now have a bed in our living room. This bed is equipped with two mattresses and some pretty nice sheets and blankets. As tacky as it may seem, it is actually quite genius in my opinion because now we can comfortably fall asleep in front of the TV. It provides a different feel than our typical beds while at the same time gives us something more than the old, uncomfortable couch!

Do you ever find yourself having a hard time finding a good napping place?

No comments:

Post a Comment