Sunday, February 12, 2012

Hey, you don't have posts for Feb. 9th and 10th.. or Today!

I know, I know.. I'm sorry.

I originally decided to stay in my comfort zone and blog via Tumblr for this. Not like that was a bad idea or anything.. I just don't think it's appropriate for this kind of subject. In order for Happily Napping to grow, I need a responsive community. Tumblr is great for that through reblogs and likings, but for this subject I think it would work better if people could create discussion by comments. So here we are. I'm finally on blogspot!

If you couldn't tell already, this blog is dedicated to anything and everything about napping. My info section will be filled later today.. so if you're here and wondering who I am, just wait! Also, the original name was just Happy Napping.. but that url was taken on here so I did a little changing.


Enjoy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment